Thursday, November 23, 2006

WAKE UP!!


everything in my life is saying this to me right now. WAKE UP ALREADY!! dreaming of sleep in the eyes and floods of coffee, how could i miss it. ive been afraid to say its time to get up though, to shove my grumbly over-sleeper off the bed so she cant reach out for the snooze button again and again and again.

thanksgiving is not one of my big family holidays, but i do take the day to think about my own gratitude, of which i have plenty. love for my family, amazing friends, an education, opportunity, my health, priviledge; a whole list...slowly, my fear of becoming rumplestiltskin will out weigh my discomfort with moving to the next step of my life (thank god).

so to whom it may concern, i am ready to embody who i am (like its a simple, one day task or something).

Song of the day: a day in the life- beatles

2 comments:

HitThaFloor said...

I'm thankful for my reconnection with you and your reconnecting me to non-baby stuffs.

Anonymous said...

One step, that's all it really takes (and then another and another and another).

Oh and I'm thankful for my friends, my health, my family and for you.

Locations of visitors to this page
adopt your own virtual pet!