Tuesday, March 20, 2007

and the right foot says...


right foot has started feeling a little numbish as well...i hate it that the times in life that should be exciting- starting new things (like a job) especially- are so bitter-sweet for me...

if it continues to spread, i will have to do solumedrol...that will take alot out of me and make me a bit of a nut....but i dont want to have to quit this job before i really even get started...and wolf creek is in two months- i need my body back by then....i really want my body back by then

ive thought more then once that maybe, maybe im cheating myself out of something by taking my meds and staving off my physical changes...being in an episode always raises my awareness up a level-i have a much deeper understanding of the world and what is important when im so confused by my sensations...but truthfully, it takes away too much, to have problems like this, seperates me from the rest of the world...and all ive ever really wanted was to be in the world, connected to everyone...

Song of the day: gotta keep them seperated- the offspring

1 comment:

HitThaFloor said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I commend you on what you do accomplish.

Locations of visitors to this page
adopt your own virtual pet!