Friday, March 02, 2007

Pink Moon

so from what i understand, there will be a full eclipse of the moon tomorrow, and in parts of the world, they will get to see what is called the "red moon"....on the east coast, this will take place before the moon rises and so we see nothing here, where i live.

but i can feel this move of the moon in other ways...i let myself experience a man who previously had made me rather uncomfortable in an entirely new way today, and found a most interesting person that i want to know more about....

this song makes me think of the red moon coming, and now it also makes me think of him



Song of the day: pink moon- nick drake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got to see it here in New Jersey on Saturday night. It was unbelievably beautiful and it was a full moon. I howled to my hearts content. It was great!

Locations of visitors to this page
adopt your own virtual pet!