Wednesday, October 25, 2006

this is why i blog


got this mail tonight, and it really is reminding me, even more then revisiting my first posts, why i bother to blog...
From: Anonymous
To: goheaded06@mindless.com
CC:
Subject: [after_enlightenment] New comment on 2000 Milligrams of Solumedrol.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:56:21 +0000 (GMT)

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2000 Milligrams of Solumedrol":

Wow, I just found this while searching for possible side effects the doc's forgot to tell me about (sucking pennies type thing) with this IV solumedrol. my vision is about gone now and that just makes me feel so tiny. your words are so perfect a description for this experience, thanks for sharing this with me, i feel just a little less tiny.



Posted by Anonymous to after_enlightenment at 25 October, 2006 18:54


Song of the day: i write the songs- barry manilow

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page
adopt your own virtual pet!